Cat6 performance for a variety of applications.
This Intellinet Network Solutions Cat6 network cable is commonly used for networking and audio/video installations in both SOHO and SMB applications. Made from 28-AWG copper cable and shielded to virtually eliminate interference, this cable supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds (1000 Mbps) and is ideal for HDMI repeaters and extenders, as well as high-speed data and PoE.
Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen (LSZH)
In a fire, typical plastics can release hydrogen chloride and other caustic gases. Low-smoke, zero-halogen cable is made of a thermoplastic compound that emits a limited amount of smoke and no halogens when exposed to fire or high heat.
- Double-shielded twisted pair cable
- PIMF (Pairs in Metal Foil) shielding
- Low-smoke, zero-halogen (LSOH / LSZH) cable with molded boot
- Gold-plated contacts for best connection
- Standard: Cat6 (250 MHz)
- 4 x 2 x AWG 28/7 CU
- Shielding: S/FTP
- S = stranded: tinned copper braid
- FTP = foiled twisted pair: aluminum foil screen around each pair (PIMF)
- EIA/TIA 568B
- EAN: 0766623736060
- UPC: 766623736060
- ALSO: 2733751
- API: 256607
- Weight: 0.96 kg
- Dimensions: 30 m
- Datasheet » Download